CONSULT AT SOURCE (“CAS”) is a BPO Specialist and Consultancy company. Originally established in 2006, with principal service offerings being Recruitment/Head-hunting and Management & Financial Consulting, it has expanded its core competencies to include a variety of business processes that are commonly outsourced.
Based on its service offerings, the three divisions are:
- Business Process Outsourcing: Accounting and Finance, Administration, Billing and Collections, Contact Centre, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Travel Incentives
- Management & Financial Consulting: Business Analysis and Due Diligence, Business Processes, Change Management, Corporate Governance and Compliance and/or Company Secretarial, Financial Management, Transformation/B-BBEE Compliance, Business Start-up & Development
- Human Resources: Recruitment, Head-hunting, Training, Skills Development
The company is the brainchild of two brilliant women, the company owners, who are both active in the day-to-day operations of the company. While the company’s management consists mainly of dynamic women, taking into consideration the clients’ varied requirements and the relevant skills and values that appropriately meet such requirements, the team is supported by the necessary technical knowledge and experience, men and women alike.
Why Consult at Source?
- Cost and Risk Management
- Reduce cost and headcount
- Predictability of cost
- Improved cost effectiveness
- Transfer, share or mitigate risk
- Access to new skill set
- Avoid non-core capital investments
- Strategy Management
- More freedom to focus on strategic activities
- Focus on core functions
- Process Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Reliability and Quality of Service